Login or Register for Swim School
How To Register for Swim Lessons
- Check out our Swim School Class Descriptions and choose the appropriate class for your child.
- Choose the location that you are signing up for – Bee Cave or Cedar Park.
- If you are new to Nitro you will need to register as a ‘New User‘ to create your Family Account.
- If you swam in our lessons program before you already have an account! Please click the ‘Forgot Password‘ link and enter the address you have on file at Nitro to gain access to your account. If you do not know that address please contact the front desk.
- Create New Student(s).
- Browse classes and complete the registration.
- Need to Withdraw? Withdrawals or class drops (as they are called in our swim school software) are due by the 15th of the month in order to cancel classes at the end of the current month. This request must be submitted through the Customer Portal for your location or by logging in to the Nitro Swim app.
- Need more information? Read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Click on the one of the links above to begin the registration process for your chosen location.
Ready to Get Started?
- Review our Class Descriptions page and choose the appropriate class for your child.
- Choose your location: Bee Cave or Cedar Park,
- If new to Nitro, Register by creating a Family Account at your desired location.
- Create new student(s).
- Browse classes and complete the registration
- Need more information? Contact Us!