Login or Register for Swim School
How To Register for Swim Lessons
- Know the appropriate Class Level for your child.
- Choose the location that you are signing up for – Bee Cave, Cedar Park or Fort Wayne
- If you are new to Nitro you will need to register as a ‘New User‘ to create your Family Account.
- If you swam in our lessons program before you already have an account! Please click the ‘Forgot Password‘ link and enter the address you have on file at Nitro to gain access to your account. If you do not know that address please contact the front desk.
- Create New Student(s).
- Browse classes and complete the registration.
- Need to Withdraw? Withdrawals or class drops (as they are called in our swim school software) are due by the 15th of the month in order to cancel classes at the end of the current month. This request must be summited through the Customer Portal for your location or by logging in to the Nitro Swim app.
- Need more information? Read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Click on the one of the links above to begin the registration process for your chosen location.
Please note that the registration software is not compatible with the Safari Browser and password retrieval is not available with an iOS device.
Ready to Get Started?
Here's what you need to know:
Create New Student(s).
Browse classes and complete the registration.