Nitro Swim Team Summer 2012 Long Course Sign-Up Instructions
Please read all of the following instructions before selecting your practice schedule.
If your swimmer is currently in the water, No New Registration Required :
- Beginning April 16th – You will need to email CPreg@nitroswim.com (for Cedar Park swimmers), or BCreg@nitroswim.com (for Bee Cave swimmers) – with your “three” top choices of practice schedule time. See the Summer 2012 Long Course Schedules below for each location:
- >Nitro-Cedar Park Summer 2012 Long Course Schedule
- Nitro-Bee Cave Summer 2012 Long Course Schedule
- These emails will be honored in order received and as groups fill up you will be given your second or third choices. You will receive an email confirmation as to which group you are granted.
- You will have until May 25th to complete this process – at this time if we have not received and email from you or a withdraw form to let us know your summer plans; we will assume you will not be joining us for long course this season.
If you did not swim short course or are not currently in the water:
- Beginning May 28th – any swimmers not currently in the water will need to go online and register for long course. We will also need your swimmers birth certificate or pass port.
Hope you all have a wonderful, safe summer!