Professionally coached by Nitro’s Own USA Swimming Certified Coaches!
All Nitro Swim School graduates are invited to attend.
- Ages 6 and Up
- Must be able to make it across the pool (25 yards) on front and back. We’ll teach the rest!
- NOTE: If in our swim lessons program: Must be a Nitro 1 graduate or Station 4 or higher in Nitro 2.
- Monday through Thursday, Four Days a week of Expert Instruction and Fun!
- Convenient Times per day:
- Bee Cave: 11:45-12:45pm or 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Cedar Park: 12:00-1:00pm, 5:00pm-6:00pm, or 7:00-8:00pm
- 1st Session – June 6 – June 30, 2016
- 2nd Session – July 5 – July 28, 2016
What You’ll Learn:
- All four competitive strokes
- Dives, racing starts, finishes
- Improved skills and techniques to make you a better swimmer
- Only $155 per swimmer per session. No registration fees, no team fees!
- No fundraisers, no parent volunteer hours, no harmful sun exposure.
Registration: (Clink on the links below to begin your registration)
All swimmers will receive a limited edition special Nitro Summer Rec t-shirt!
The 4 week Session culminates with a fun one hour meet where the kids showcase their advanced skilled and let their parents see how improved they are after just 4 weeks!